How to grab flipkart promo code today deals at free promo codes
This e-commerce giant needs no words to explain its glory. Started as a book selling portal in 2007, it has flourished to a mammoth level by in-housing each and every necessity of the users under a single roof.
Why Should You Choose Flipkart promo code today offers?
Flipkart presents a massive lineup of diversified products supplemented with superior quality and numerous periodical offers to attract consumers. Also, you can avail products of nearly every budget on this platform. Check out the space to update you with the best deals and offers by using flipkart promo code today exciting deals.
What Are Some Of The Flipkart Sale Events?
- Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale: The much-awaited sale of the year bringing forth irresistible offers providing as high as 80-90% Off on all major categories of items, no cost EMI. Additional discounts on payments via PhonePe, SBI debit/credit card. Special ‘Bid & Win Contest’ comprising lowest unique bid to win rewards on flipkart promo code today deal.
- Flipkart- Big Shopping Days – Offering tremendous offers and discounts along with new launches and a chance to win leading mobiles.
- Best Of Six Day Super Savers – Numerous offers and deals on all the major categories of items by providing verified flipkart promo code today cashback offers.
- Home Shopping Days – Give your home a brand new makeover during this exclusive sale on home décor and related products. Avail big discounts and special savings with PhonePe.
- The Big Freedom Sale – A massive sale on over 30 categories with special deals/flipkart promo code today coupons/offers.
- Festive Offers – Rejuvenate your festive mood with mind-blowing deals on nearly each and every product.
- Big 10 Sale! – Avail the 10 best offers on diversified categories with special discounts on payment via debit/credit card.
Does Flipkart Have Any Subscription Service?
Yes, become a Flipkart First subscriber at a nominal fee of Rs. 500 and enjoy free deliveries of all products plus same day deliveries @ Rs. 70 per item. You can revoke the subscription and get your money refunded as well at any instant.
Why Should You Avail Flipkart First Subscription?
Empower the users with priority services such as same-day delivery @ nominal charge, free standard deliveries irrespective of order amount via applying latest flipkart promo code today deals.
Does Flipkart Provide Any Gift Cards?
Yes, there are plenty of gift cards ranging from Rs. 25 – Rs. 10,000 waiting to get unleashed by your friends and family.
How To Use Flipkart Gift Cards and flipkart promo code today deals?
Simply shop on Flipkart and ‘proceed to pay’ provide the 16 digit gift card number along with 6 digit PIN. You can combine a maximum of 15 such cards at once. Also, you can combine your gift card with other payment modes/flipkart promo code today deals in case your amount exceeds its value. They are valid for one year and can’t be redeemed for cash nor can be resold upon purchase.
What Are The Shipment Policies Of Flipkart?
Different shipment rates apply for different products such as purchase above Rs. 500 would have free delivery while below that requires a considerable delivery charge. However, for deliveries of small products the delivery charge is more. Also, please check the shipment availability to your pin code before proceeding with the transaction.
- For the items in stock, estimated delivery within 2 to 6 working days
- For places where standard delivery is non-applicable delivery is conducted via Indian Postal Service and takes about 1-2 weeks.
- Items not in stock delivery time would be extended to the time of procurement of an item
- Preorder items mean delivery one day prior to the scheduled delivery
- Items ‘not in stock’ & ‘unavailable’ click on ‘notify me’ to identify the availability
- Imported items take up to 10 days to reach you
- Back in stock implies pretty soon delivery upon the availability of the product
- Temporarily unavailable directs the users to turn on ‘notify me’ tab.
- Out of print/, Permanently discontinued item can’t be delivered
- NOTE: Deliveries outside India are not valid and can be availed within the country only via payment through net banking/credit/debit cards issued by 21 countries.
What Are Flipkart’s Cancellation And Refund Policies?
- For lifestyle items comprising clothing footwear, eyewear, and fashion apparels/accessories, the time frame is 30 days
- For home decor, automotive parts, books and lifestyle products like lingerie, precious/non-precious jewelry request a refund within 10 days
- For electronic items like mobile phones, laptops and large appliances (like washing machines, refrigerators, air conditioners) request a refund within 10 days
- For grocery items refund window is 10 days
- Non-refundable items comprise lingerie, footwear such as socks, glue, wax, deodorants, inks, gels and hardware accessories like motherboards
How Do I Contact Flipkart In Case Of A Query?
Contact our toll-Free number: 1800-208-9898 to resolve all your concerns with our dedicated customer support.
Best Of The Best With Flipkart Exclusives #OnlyOnFlipkart
Has launched numerous smartphones exclusively on their portal such as Moto G, Xiaomi Mi3, Redmi 1S and alike with plans to launch many more in the upcoming future with huge range of discount deals thru flipkart promo code today offers.
Does Flipkart Provide Any Wallet And Bank Offers?
Yes, Flipkart offers numerous amusing deals on all the leading wallet and bank payment modes by using our latest flipkart promo code today cashback offers.
Grab Incredible Shopping Experience with Free Promo Codes
Explore Free Promo Codes to unleash a wide array of flipkart promo code today deals on nearly each and every product category.
Latest Flipkart Updates
- Walmart has acquired 77% of Flipkart and is regarded as the world’s biggest e-commerce deal pricing @ $20 billion.
- Proposal to launch grocery service in 5 major Indian cities by July 2018.